PS Business enterprise Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed right now at 1.6% below its 52 week high of $188.76, offering the firm a current market cap of $5B. The inventory is at this time up 2.2% yr-to-day, up 22.4% more than the previous 12 months, and up 64.8% above the earlier 5 several years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Normal fell 8.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 10.1%.
- Trading volume this 7 days was 8.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the over-all sector stands at .4.
- The Relative Toughness Index (RSI) on the stock was less than 30, indicating it may perhaps be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-next momentum indicator, suggests a downward trend.
- The inventory shut underneath its Bollinger band, indicating it might be oversold.
Marketplace Comparative Efficiency
- The company’s share price tag is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-12 months basis
- The firm’s share selling price is the exact same as the Dow Jones Industrial Common , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and beats it on a 5-yr basis
- The corporation share price tag is the same as the functionality of its friends in the Financials field sector , beats it on a 1-year foundation, and beats it on a 5 calendar year basis
For each Team Comparative Efficiency
- The firm’s stock price performance calendar year-to-date beats the peer typical by -466.7%
- The firm’s stock selling price efficiency more than the previous 12 months beats the peer ordinary by -231.2%
- The company’s value-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share selling price to its earnings per share, is -2806.9% higher than the average peer.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and views of the creator and do not necessarily mirror those of Nasdaq, Inc.